Our nursery area is licensed for 14 children aged six months to two years old.
- Infants/Toddlers have their own secure area. This includes an outside play area and sleep room.
- In this quiet, loving environment children are carefully nurtured and have programmes which suit each child.
- Our team of dedicated nursery teachers are long standing staff members with a vast array of experience and knowledge.
- Teachers provide an environment which fosters secure and trusting relationships with infants and toddlers.
- Teachers respond to the individual needs of children and support their development through meaningful dialogue.
- Children are encouraged to develop respectful relationships with others with support from teachers.
Our transition from the nursery to the two/three year old area happens in discussion with you , the parent/caregiver, usually six weeks before turning two. This transition period allows time for your child to build trusting relationships with their current teachers and those they are being introduced to.